mhonarc-users

diagnosing a "killed" message

1999-01-19 11:12:06

Hi,

I am running mhonarc 2.2 against a large email file (ca. 1200
messages) and about 2/3 of the way through "writing databases" I get
an abrupt "killed" message.  I am guessing that what is happening is
either 1) the process is running out of memory or 2) there is a
corrupt or bad email message in the file.

How can I diagnose this problem?  I am a relative Unix novice.

--Fred Zimmerman

==

Internet Book Information Center
WWW URL: http://sunsite.unc.edu/ibic
e-mail: ibic(_at_)sunsite(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu
U.S. mail: 4893 Archmore Drive, Kettering, OH 45440