mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc - Archive lists by year

1999-03-12 21:30:37
On March 11, 1999 at 11:02, "Paul J. Sala" wrote:

I have a large Mhonarc archive that the index spans from
1996 to 1999. I'd like to break in up into an archive by
years. Similar to the monthly archive at:

Is there a mhonarc command, resource or function
that will do this for me?

No.  You have to rely on a preprocessor.   Many use Procmail
for this type of thing.

The particulars of a solution depends on what format your input
data is in.  For example, if you want messages to go to the right
archive as they arrive vs a batch conversion of mailboxes.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME