mhonarc-users

Removing comments at top of converted message

1999-03-26 14:39:34
I am trying to remove the comments from the beginning of the converted
messages (before the <HTML> tag). I am using the converted messages on an NT
server and saving them as Active Server Pages . I have used a resource file
to add a bit of code to the top of each converted message that adds a
security check to make sure the user is logged into the website.
Unfortunately these comments conflict with my code and cause the page to
error. Is there a resource that will allow me to do this, or is this coded
into the Perl scripts? Thanks in advance!

Eric