mhonarc-users

recognizing file: as a URL

1999-04-12 10:11:39
I looked through the FAQ and recent mail messages but didn't find an
answer to this question:

Is there a way to get MHonArc to recognize "file:/path/to/somewhere/file.txt"
as a valid URL in a mail message and have it create a hyperlink in the
resulting HTML? Is this something that can be specified in an rc file?

Thanks for the help.

Bruce

 | Bruce Hauge                                                      |
 | HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY                  EMAIL:
bruceh(_at_)cv(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com |
 | Integrated Circuits Business Division    PHONE: (541) 715-2675   |
 | 1000 NE Circle Blvd., MS: 133A           FAX: (541) 715-2145     |
 | Corvallis, OR  97330                                             |