mhonarc-users

Re: recognizing file: as a URL

1999-04-12 17:15:13
On April 12, 1999 at 13:59, Bruce Hauge wrote:

Do I also need to edit mhinit.pl to add "file:/" to $Url?

Not really.  Filter functions currently define there own regexes for
URL matching.  I do not think anything uses $mhonarc::Url.  Check the
other filters if your need for "file:/" support should be applied to
them.

Should probably have a small library that contains URL stuff (or use
the URI module), but it has not been a major item to work on.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME