mhonarc-users

escape character?

1999-05-08 03:32:38
I'd like to instruct my search engine not to index anything from <FOLUPBEGIN>
through <FOLUPEND>, but unfortunately the engine's command for "ignore this
text" is a specific tag within an SGML comment.  So when I add the tag to the
mhonarc rcfile, mhonarc reasonably ignores it.

I can't put those resources on the command line, and I can't escape the angle
brackets with &gt; and &lt;, because then the search engine doesn't recognize
them as commands.

This is a pretty pathological case, but is there a mhonarc escape character,
or some other means to pass the comment through intact?

Thanks very much.

  -nat