mhonarc-users

Re: language detection

1999-07-07 03:33:40
[Resending. My original message was filtered out as being from a non-member.]

RFC 2184 provides methods to encode language information in message
header text.

Yes. The language community has serious problems with RFC 2184, however (as
in, it cannot be parsed and it breaks compatibility with existing practice),
and no one has implemented it that I am aware of.