mhonarc-users

Re: NextPgLink Error

1999-07-14 01:19:08
On July 14, 1999 at 04:40, Jeff Hill wrote:

I spent some hours going over the reference manual again
(including NEXTPGLINKIA), but no luck.

Please provide your resource file.

In addition, while trying to fix this problem through
modifications to the rc file, I've now fouled an archive so that
about 20% of the pages that were generated are no longer listed
in the indexes (not in the .mhonarc.db file from what I can see
either). When regenerating with editidx it counts 309 messages in
the directory, but there are currently 364. Editidx appears to
only rebuilds what was in the .mhonarc.db file. Any suggestions
on this score appreciated as well.

Use the mha-dbrecover utility.  Usage documented under
"Appendix: Utility Programs".