mhonarc-users

Sv: time and date in indexes

1999-07-14 14:37:16

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Gunnar Hjalmarsson <mailbox(_at_)gunnar(_dot_)cc>
Til: Martin List-Petersen <martin(_at_)list-petersen(_dot_)dk>
Cc: mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
<mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu>
Dato: 14. juli 1999 18:58
Emne: Re: time and date in indexes

Martin List-Petersen wrote:

Is it possible, to have the time and date of the messages
shown in the mail- and thread indexes ??

You can put some date variable, e.g. $MSGGMTDATE$, in the <LiTemplate>
resource for the main index, and in the <TTopBegin>, <TLiTxt>, and
<TSingleTxt> resources for the thread index.

If you want exactly the same format as in the messages, i.e. the time in
the timezone where respective message originated +/- the difference
compared to GMT, I haven't found any solution either.

I was a bit too fast about complayning.
I made a template as in the examples of the manual and it uses the same
dateformat as in the eMail. The date variable i used is $DATE$, which seems to
be exactly the date part of the eMail.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen