mhonarc-users

Re: Default resource file

1999-07-15 04:24:49
Earl Hood wrote:

- The resource MSGGMTDATEFMT did not affect the variable
  $MSGGMTDATE$ .

Works for me.

Well, I recreated the demo archive for the "admin tool", and this time
it worked for me, too.

Also, if specifying a resource file via RCFILE, make sure it is
not setting MSGGMTDATEFMT, overriding the setting in the default
rcfile.

This is probably what I did, in a way. I read in
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/MHonArc/doc/resources/msggmtdatefmt.html
that "setting MSGGMTDATEFMT to a blank string will reset the resource to
the default setting", and I think that the RCFILE included:

        <MSGGMTDATEFMT>

        </MSGGMTDATEFMT>

Obviously that didn't reset the resource to the default as specified in
the default rcfile, but to the program's default setting.

Thanks for your help.

Gunnar

Phone:  +46 70 5508110       Internet:  mailbox(_at_)gunnar(_dot_)cc
Fax:    +46 70 6108110                  http://www.gunnar.cc