mhonarc-users

Re: A question

1999-08-09 18:28:34
On August 9, 1999 at 16:33, Xiaowei Yang wrote:

I just joined the list. I want to know whether Mhonarc can be configured
to archive multiple messages to one single HTML file.

Nope.  The code base is tied to a multiple page model.  It makes
archive updates/edits much easier.

You could combine all your messages into a multipart/digest, but
you will only get one index entry based on the main message header.

        --ewh

P.S. The experimental web admin tool allows you to view multiple
messages in a single page. (Note, I still haven't looked into
the problem posted with admin tool recently.)