mhonarc-users

[MHA] Subject prefix, part II

1999-08-12 19:03:02
I've received a lot of messages from people against the planned Subject:
line tagging for the MHonArc mailing list.  Consequently, I haven't
enabled this feature for the list yet.

I would like to hear from those who are in favor of this change,
accompanied by an explanation or description of need.  Also, let
me know if the following procmail script installed on your system
would work for you instead:

   # add a [MHA] prefix to all mhonarc mailing list messages
   :0 fhw
   * ^From owner-mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
   * ^Subject: \/.*
   | formail -I "Subject: [MHA] $MATCH"

Chris