mhonarc-users

ADDRESSMODIFY

1999-09-11 11:23:38
Hi,

        Sorry if this has been brought up before, I did check to see if
this was already raised in the ML archives before sending this.

On the MHonArc-maintained archives that I administer, we utilize the
ADDRESSMODIFYCODE to add a string to the "From:" domain name to prevent
automatic harvesting of the email addresses that are contained within.
While that works great, it doesn't add the string to another email address
that appears when MHonArc links to a "Follow-Up" message.  This email is
not in the body of the message, so it should be altered if you are already
altering the header email addresses.

Or is there a way to do this that I may have overlooked?

We are using MHonArc 2.4.3

Thanks - Peter
Peter Losher            |  System Administrator  | Internet Engines, Inc.
plosher(_at_)iengines(_dot_)net    | ISC List Administrator |
www.iengines.net