mhonarc-users

Re: Help with subdir and usename

1999-10-11 17:38:18
On October 11, 1999 at 10:56, Davidek Tomas wrote:

If my rcfile looks :
<MIMEFilters>
m2h_external::filter;usename subdir
</MIMEFilters>

You want to use the MIMEARGS resource.  Note you may want to use the
"override" attribute to replace the default settings.

Yes, but that should be all I have to specify, or not ? How can I specify
the override option ? I would have understood if the above setting
wouldn't have any influence, but it results in the ERROR (please see
previous mail) ?

I apparently saw your previous mail since I responded to it.

Did you read the MIMEARGS resource page?  Do you look at the examples?
You should be using <MIMEArgs> and NOT <MIMEFilters> to specify
options.  The MIMEFILTERS resource page documents the available options
to filters, but you use MIMEARGS to specify the options.

Example:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_external::filter;usename subdir
</MIMEArgs>