mhonarc-users

Re: Earl, the MHonArc developer, please read!

1999-10-18 04:47:39
The line is created by the output_doclink subroutine
in the file mhindex.pl.  Rather than editing that file,
I'd suggest editing the following mhonarc resources...

<NODOC>

<IDXPGEND>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>
Mail converted by <A HREF="$DOCURL$"><CODE>MHonArc</CODE></A> $VERSION$
</ADDRESS>
</BODY>
</HTML>
</IDXPGEND>

<TIDXPGEND>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>
Mail converted by <A HREF="$DOCURL$"><CODE>MHonArc</CODE></A> $VERSION$
</ADDRESS>
</BODY>
</HTML>
</TIDXPGEND>

...in your resource file to achieve the effect you want.

Michael

 :}I'm trying to edit the line that says, "Mail Converted by MhonArc 2.4.4."
 :}What file is that line in?  The reason I'm asking is the font doesn't work
 :}to well with the font on my site.
 :}
 :}
 :}