mhonarc-users

Installation error on Debian Hamm system?

1999-10-18 04:49:14
I have used the install.me script with settings /usr/bin/perl /usr/bin
/usr/lib/mhonarc /usr/doc/mhonarc /usr/man

and seem to have installed MHonArc 2.4.3 successfully.  mhonarc
gives:

  MHonArc v2.4.3 (Perl 5.00404)

However, on trying to deal with an mbox archive I get:

$ mhonarc -rcfile icons.rc /usr/lib/listar/lists/testl/files/mbox/*
Reading resource file: icons.rc ... Converting messages to .
Reading /usr/lib/listar/lists/testl/files/mbox/testl.1999-02 . Can't
locate object method "faculty" via package "list" at (eval 2) line 3,
<FOPEN2> chunk 25.

If I don't invoke the icons.rc file (much modified by me but running
successfully under a much earlier version of MHonArc that came
with the Debian OS) then I get the defaults from MHonArc.  Clearly
the problem is in icons.rc but I'm getting late night stupid.  The
words "faculty" and "list" first occur in my <TITLE> block so I
guess the problem is there but I've got late night stupid and can't
see what's wrong.  Anyone who can help?

TIA,

Chris

Chris Evans <chris(_at_)visped(_dot_)org or chris(_at_)psyctc(_dot_)org>
Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy,
Rampton Hospital and Associate R&D Director,
Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust
*** My views are my own and not representative
of either institution ***