mhonarc-users

Re: Problems with the maillist.html file

1999-10-26 21:48:10
On October 26, 1999 at 15:48, Ted Frohling wrote:

I've been using mhonarc 2.4.4 for some time.  I have two lists
being archived with it.  I just started noticing that on just one
of the lists the maillist.html file is getting duplicated with
each new message archived.  By duplicated, I mean if there
were 10 message links listed and another message comes
in to be archived, the original 10 links are listed, and a new
block is appended to the file, with the original 10 links and
the new one.  So now the file has 21 links separated in two
blocks, one with 10 links and one with 11 links.
The file gets quite large quite fast.

maillist.html probably got corrupted.  Delete it.  It will be recreated
when you add a new message, or you can explicitly recreate it with
-editidx.