mhonarc-users

Re: Messages dropped from index

1999-11-09 23:35:21
On November 9, 1999 at 18:06, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

Using mhonarc 2.2.0, I seem to have some messages dropped from the date
index.  The msg\d{6}.html files exist but some aren't getting listed

Message adding is done with a pipe to

 /usr/local/bin/mhonarc -add -quiet -multipg  -idxsize 10 \
  -idxfname  index.html \
  -outdir /usr/web/apache/htdocs/admin/careers/cran-jobs-list

The rc file is below my sig.

Unfortunately, the archive itself is password protected, so you can't
inspected it directly.

Any hints at what to look for would be appreciated.  I'm baffled.

Unsure if the problem could be 2.2.0 related.  However, you try
running -editidx on the archive to see if the messages show up?