mhonarc-users

[Fwd: list of error return codes]

2000-01-25 06:04:05
I had removed die #2, and it got passed that stage so I had 'hoped'
it would be OK - but it is always good to be reassured.

After experimenting with options it was '-outdir', "$outdir",
that was causing the error, this was fixed by removing the ""'s.
I've no idea why, even though the same code works on another
server...but anyway thanks (again) for your help.

andy