mhonarc-users

Re: need to rebuild *.html from .mhonarc.db

2000-02-02 00:06:59
On February 1, 2000 at 11:03, mick wrote:

I accidentally deleted all the *.html files.  Is it possible to
regenerate them from the .db file?  -editidx doesn't seem to work, it
tells me that it failed to open "msg0019.html" - there are 19 messages
in the database.

If the *.html files are removed, you can only rebuild them from the
original raw message data.  The db file only keeps enough information
to build the archive index pages and navigational links.  You can
recreate the db file from the *.html files, but you cannot go the other
way.

Sorry,