mhonarc-users

Displaying date information

2000-04-05 14:47:30
After many false starts, I have switched to hypermail. This has nothing to
do with the merits of MhonArc, a great product. Problems at my ISP, which
led to inexplicable glitches (messages getting spliced; author index going
into some kind of weird loop), finally made me throw in the towel.

In any case, I'd like to use a stripped down version of mhonarc to produce
an archive of the most recent 100 messages. This will save visitors to my
website from having to wait until the entire hypermail-created index page
is downloaded near the end of the month.

I have tested a .procmail recipe that does the job just fine:

|/usr/local/bin/mhonarc -umask 022 -title "Latest 100 messages" -maxsize 100
-add -outdir /users/lnp3/public_html/archives

All that is missing is date-time information for each message in the date
index. I would prefer to use a command line option, but have not had any
success. Can I do it through the command line or do I have to set up a
resource file?