mhonarc-users

Re: Displaying date information

2000-04-05 21:36:15
On April 5, 2000 at 15:10, Louis Proyect wrote:

I have tested a .procmail recipe that does the job just fine:

|/usr/local/bin/mhonarc -umask 022 -title "Latest 100 messages" -maxsize 100
-add -outdir /users/lnp3/public_html/archives

All that is missing is date-time information for each message in the date
index. I would prefer to use a command line option, but have not had any
success. Can I do it through the command line or do I have to set up a
resource file?

You need a resource file to change how messages are listed on
index pages.