mhonarc-users

Different directories

2000-06-08 06:23:35
I have MHonArc working, but wish to put the messages in different directories,
so as to limit the number of messages in an individual directory.  I saw the
following question raised in an earlier message, but did not see a reply that
seemed to directly answer the question.

                   "Is it possible to spread message files across different
directories
                   without starting a whole new archive each period (with the
attendant
                   breaks in the continuity of threading)?"

If I can do this, it will answer my question.
Thanks,

-Tom
mailto:tom(_at_)tompatterson(_dot_)com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com