mhonarc-users

Re: Different directories

2000-06-10 14:11:24
On June 8, 2000 at 05:50, "Tom Patterson" wrote:

I have MHonArc working, but wish to put the messages in different =
directories, so as to limit the number of messages in an individual =
directory.  I saw the following question raised in an earlier message, =
but did not see a reply that seemed to directly answer the question.

                   "Is it possible to spread message files across =
different directories
                   without starting a whole new archive each period =

No, and I have responded to this type of questions in the (distant)
past.  Such a feature would require alot of code changes since it
impacts several resource variable expansions and rules would need to
be constructed on determine sub-directory divisions.