mhonarc-users

Re: Getting header contents, specifically TO:

2000-06-20 15:25:28
On June 19, 2000 at 17:16, J C Lawrence wrote:

Given an archived message which contains a To: header with multiple
destinations ala:

  To: name(_at_)here(_dot_)dom, other(_at_)there(_dot_)dom, "Bubb"
<who(_at_)ever(_dot_)dom>

How, via a resource or variable, can I get the entire contents of
the To: header?  I seem to be able to get most every other field,
just not To: or Cc:

There are no resource variables for receipient fields.

To solve the To:/Cc: problem I'm left with using FIELDSBEG,
FIELDSend, LABELBEG, LABELEND, FLDBEG and FLDEND to build a PHP
associative array mapping field names to values for the ones not
explicitly covered by MHonArc variables.  This seems inelegant at
best.

Receipient addresses are not stored since it seems there use is
typically not needed, and it can increase db file size dramtically.
Plus, since it would be multiple addresses, having resource variables
to access address parts could be awkward.

Lastly, what is the actual definition of the $TOADDRDOMAIN$ variable
in such a context?