mhonarc-users

Getting header contents, specifically TO:

2000-06-19 19:47:16

Given an archived message which contains a To: header with multiple
destinations ala:

  To: name(_at_)here(_dot_)dom, other(_at_)there(_dot_)dom, "Bubb"
<who(_at_)ever(_dot_)dom>

How, via a resource or variable, can I get the entire contents of
the To: header?  I seem to be able to get most every other field,
just not To: or Cc:

To solve the To:/Cc: problem I'm left with using FIELDSBEG,
FIELDSend, LABELBEG, LABELEND, FLDBEG and FLDEND to build a PHP
associative array mapping field names to values for the ones not
explicitly covered by MHonArc variables.  This seems inelegant at
best.

Lastly, what is the actual definition of the $TOADDRDOMAIN$ variable
in such a context?

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu