mhonarc-users

Re: Bug Report: FOLUPLITXT and REFSLITXT

2000-06-20 15:41:38
On June 20, 2000 at 10:59, J C Lawrence wrote:

No matter if I use the default value for FOLUPLITXT or REFSLITXT or
define my own, the value of $FROM$, when expanded, is not wrapped in
an a-ref.  Conversely, $FROM$ in every other context I've tried is
wrapped in an a-ref.

I am confused.  $FROM$ by itself just returns the full text of
the the From: field (or equivalent as determined by FROMFIELDS).
Any anchor markup comes from something else.