mhonarc-users

Re: MHonarc + Search

2000-07-08 00:47:51
On Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:16:04 -0500
Nick Marouf <marouni(_at_)earlham(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I am new to MHonarc and would appreciate some help.  I got MHonarc
to work with Mailman to archive my messages. However I would like
to add searching capabilities. But I am not sure/ have no idea on
where to start to do this.

You can use an exteran search tool.  I use UdmSearch as you can see
at:

 hhtp://www.kanga.nu/search/

--
"Finally coming home"                       Home: claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
J C Lawrence                               Other: coder(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu