mhonarc-users

Re: Bug in v2.4.6?

2000-07-17 16:19:14
Hi Earl,

<Excs Override>
.
</Excs>

Remember, MHonArc saves resource settings in the db. So even if
you remove it from the resource file you pass to mhonarc, the
setting is still stored in the db and applied to messages.

I'm a little confused here; I thought you said in the past that the
resource file would over-ride the database settings, and since he's
"setting the resource to null", surely it should over-ride the settings
in the db?

(He's put a "." in the code above, but I assume he's denoting a "blank
line", as the blank line seems to be the fator that sets a resource to
null.)

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
http://www.gerry1.dircon.co.uk/