mhonarc-users

mhonarc 2.2.0 and $PG(LAST)$...

2000-08-11 16:10:41
Hi,

I just started using mhonarc for a mailinglist and I wanted to use
frames.mrc (from the examples) to show the archive to the users.
But, if I try to compile the websites, I get the following errors:

# /usr/pkg/bin/mhonarc -quiet \
-rcfile /usr/pkg/etc/mhonarc/frames.mrc \
-outdir /home/httpd/htdocs/mailinglist \
-conlen \
-definevars "MAIN-TITLE='Mailingliste'" \
/home/httpd/mailinglist

Warning: Unrecognized variable: "BUTTON(TPREV)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "BUTTON(TNEXT)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "BUTTON(PREV)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "BUTTON(NEXT)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(FIRST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(PREV)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(NEXT)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(LAST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(FIRST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(PREV)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(NEXT)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(LAST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(TFIRST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(TPREV)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(TNEXT)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(TLAST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(TFIRST)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(TPREV)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PGLINK(TNEXT)"
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "PG(TLAST)"

Has the name of these variables changed in the source?

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince(_at_)IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |