mhonarc-users

Newbie questions

2000-09-12 23:56:27
Hello all, a real newbie here with a couple of questions...

I am running on Win98 SE with Perl and Mhonarc successfully installed. I
took an MBX file from Eudora and was able to successfully bring it into
Mhonarc and process it. However, I see that some email clients are not
inputting a line feed command correctly or it is doing it in such a manner
that Mhonarc is not recognizing it as such. So, I end up with messages that
have a few EXTREMELY long lines. Is there some sort of command line option
that can correct this or set a line length so that the messages are easier
to read?

The second question has to do with customizing the look of the outputted
pages. I am putting these on a web site and the site has a certain layout
design. Is there a way to incorporate a background and a graphic at the top
of the page so that they more seemlessly fit into the design of the web
site? I know this can be done manually, but this is going to be a bit of
work each time that I would rather not do.

Lastly, is there a good simple search engine of any sort that can be
included to search these files?

Thanks much!

David

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit
on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting
throats.

  -- H.L. Mencken