mhonarc-users

Re: Unknown time zone (GMT) ?

2000-11-29 16:12:30
While converting some messages today I received a number of warning
saying the above. Has anyone else had this?

Ugh.  Technically, "(GMT)" is a comment and I do not know why
a mailer would do it.

Do you mean because it's in brackets?

Do you have a sample date string that generates the warning?
I could tweek the date parsing code to handle the case.

Trouble is, I was processing around 1000 messages and the warnings just
flashed past on the screen. I still have the raw *.CNM files from
Mercury/32, so I may be able to use the windows full text search on
them. I assume I'm looking for (GMT) in brackets?

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)