mhonarc-users

Re: attachments?

2000-12-23 14:31:57
On December 21, 2000 at 10:11, Jennifer Luisi wrote:

I have set up mhonarc to work with majordomo, archiving the digested
version of a mailing list.  Is there a way to set this up so that
attachments are dealt with in a more attractive way?  Right now, the
attachments get munged into binary text.

MHonArc does the correct thing for properly formatted mail messages.
My current guess is the messages do not conform to the MIME standard,
but since you did not provide an example, I cannot be definitive.