mhonarc-users

Re: Nice stuff, but...

2001-01-12 16:22:28
Michael,

Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunatly, I am not able o get it right.  I added
some arguments to my <mimeargs> that should do this, but I had no
luck.  It looks something like this:

<MIMEArgs>
image/gif;       inline
image/jpeg;      inline
image/x-xbitmap; inline
image/x-xbm;     inline
text/plain;htmlcheck
text/plain;maxwidth=85
text/plain;quote
</MIMEArgs>

Neither the htmlcheck and maxwidth are doing anything, but quote works
(perhaps it's default).  If it makes any difference, I also have my
mimefilters and decoders defined as:

<MIMEFilters>
application/ms-tnef;       m2h_null::filter;            mhnull.pl
application/octet-stream;  m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
application/*;             m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
application/x-patch;       m2h_text_plain::filter;      mhtxtplain.pl
audio/*;                   m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
chemical/*;                m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
model/*;                   m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
image/*;                   m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
message/delivery-status;   m2h_text_plain::filter;      mhtxtplain.pl
message/external-body;     m2h_msg_extbody::filter;     mhmsgextbody.pl
message/partial;           m2h_text_plain::filter;      mhtxtplain.pl
text/*;                    m2h_text_plain::filter;      mhtxtplain.pl
text/enriched;             m2h_text_enriched::filter;   mhtxtenrich.pl
text/html;                 m2h_text_html::filter;       mhtxthtml.pl
text/plain;                m2h_text_plain::filter;      mhtxtplain.pl
text/richtext;             m2h_text_enriched::filter;   mhtxtenrich.pl
text/setext;               m2h_text_setext::filter;     mhtxtsetext.pl
text/tab-separated-values; m2h_text_tsv::filter;        mhtxttsv.pl
text/x-html;               m2h_text_html::filter;       mhtxthtml.pl
text/x-setext;             m2h_text_setext::filter;     mhtxtsetext.pl
video/*;                   m2h_external::filter;        mhexternal.pl
x-sun-attachment;          m2h_text_plain::filter;      mhtxtplain.pl
</MIMEFilters>

<MIMEDecoders>
7bit;             as-is;
8bit;             as-is;
binary;           as-is;
base64;           base64::b64decode;            base64.pl
quoted-printable; quoted_printable::qprdecode;  qprint.pl
x-uuencode;       base64::uudecode;             base64.pl
xuue;             base64::uudecode;             base64.pl
uuencode;         base64::uudecode;             base64.pl
</MIMEDecoders>

This is pretty much (if not exactly) the default setting for the two.

Stumped!

Michael