mhonarc-users

Re: Nice stuff, but...

2001-01-12 17:30:57
Michael,

As usual, brilliant!

Thank you for your help!

Michael

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Michael Yount wrote:

The last definition takes precedence.  If you want to use htmlcheck,
maxwidth, and quote, they must appear on the same line.
  text/plain;htmlcheck maxwidth=85 quote

Michael

On 12 Jan 13:50, Institute for Social Ecology wrote:
Michael,

Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunatly, I am not able o get it right.  I added
some arguments to my <mimeargs> that should do this, but I had no
luck.  It looks something like this:

<MIMEArgs>
image/gif;       inline
image/jpeg;      inline
image/x-xbitmap; inline
image/x-xbm;     inline
text/plain;htmlcheck
text/plain;maxwidth=85
text/plain;quote
</MIMEArgs>

Neither the htmlcheck and maxwidth are doing anything, but quote works
(perhaps it's default).  If it makes any difference, I also have my
mimefilters and decoders defined as: