mhonarc-users

Re: AW: Subject with some lines of message

2001-07-17 18:59:50
On July 17, 2001 at 14:53, Rzecki Krzysztof wrote:

Body text preview is not available.

A possible way to implement such a feature is to modify mhonarc to
extract the first X bytes from the message body and make it the
annotation of the message.  Therefore, the $NOTE$ resource variable
can be used to show the first X bytes of the body.

I found in documentation how to use $NOTE$ resource variable.
But I didn't find how to assign some bytes of body message.

How can I do it ?

As highlighted above, it requires some code changes.  There is no
built-in capability in MHonArc to do it.