mhonarc-users

AW: AW: Subject with some lines of message

2001-07-18 07:54:21

A possible way to implement such a feature is to modify mhonarc to
-----------------------------------------------------^^^^^^
extract the first X bytes from the message body and make it the
annotation of the message.  Therefore, the $NOTE$ resource variable
can be used to show the first X bytes of the body.

As highlighted above, it requires some code changes.  There is no
built-in capability in MHonArc to do it.

Ok. I'd like to use $NOTE$ variable. I see possibility to use formail
to extract body message. By -annotate option I can add annotation
to message. But is there any sugestion how to add -annotate
to LAST message (not specified number, just last message) ?

K.Rz.

Krzysztof Rzecki, Siemens AG, Munich, ICM N MR ST 1
Ph: +49 89 722 51225, Fax: +49 89 722 51214
email: krzysztof(_dot_)rzecki(_at_)icn(_dot_)siemens(_dot_)de