mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc Development Status

2001-08-08 19:43:42
On August 7, 2001 at 17:43, Roberto =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o?= Lopes Garcia wrote:

I did same modifications to allow the message header field Auto-Submitted: to
 be accessible from the main file mhonarc.
If you want I will send you the files I changed.

Sure, since I am having a little trouble understanding exactly what you
did and to see if what I plan for 2.5 can cover your usage case.  I
plan to add some basic callback mechanisms to help facilitate custom
processing, but how good it will probably depend on user needs.  Also,
the code base for 2.x does make some extensibility hard to do.
Hopefully, the callback mechanisms should provide you with what you
need.