mhonarc-users

Re: Weekly index

2001-08-16 13:37:35
On August 16, 2001 at 16:00, John Poltorak wrote:

I am interested in creating a weekly index such as this one here:-

http://lists.essential.org/pipermail/am-info/

Can I use Mhonarc to generate such an index?

You have to use a preprocessing step that is outside of MHonArc.
Many use Procmail to determine which archive messages should
go and then a simple script is used to generate the "meta" index
of all the archives.

Since this subject has cropped up in the past, maybe we can
collect sample implementations from other users and add it
to the FAQ.