mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc configuration

2001-08-27 13:45:52
On August 27, 2001 at 11:03, "Phillipe Le Gal" wrote:

I´m developping my first archives mailling list configuration with Mhonarc.
I look for examples of the mhonarc.mrc file, but I have only find one in the
faq.
Any of you have some examples files to share with me?

There are a few example resource files in an appendix section of
the MHonArc documentation.  The examples are `HTMLfied' to include
links to resource documentation and resource variable documentation.

Hopefully, the examples can help get you started.