mhonarc-users

Re: Question regarding hiding email addresses in archives

2001-11-13 22:49:41
On October 29, 2001 at 07:48, Neil Gunton wrote:

I am wondering if it is possible to in any way obfuscate email addresses
in message headers for an existing archive. I ask because I am a member
of a MHonArc archive, in which I have participated in the past, and I
now find my email address is very "visible" on the internet. I fear that
this also makes it vulnerable to the spambots which harvest addresses.

Any way to do this? Apologies in advance if this is already well

Start by checking out the SPAMMODE resource in the documentation.
It provides some protection and links to other resources that
can be used to help obfuscate email addresses.