mhonarc-users

Re: Error locking the outdir...

2002-01-11 00:11:55
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:32:48 -0500
Richard E Morse <Morse> wrote:

Hmmmm.... I guess that I haven't yet sat down and learned about
ProcMail -- so that is the next thing that I should do....

You don't have to use procmail.  You can instead pipe diorectly to a
script which invokes MHonArc (or pipe directly to MHonArc itself via
plus-addressing).  I specifically don't do that as I want a filed
separate canonical copy of every message and I want to run MHonArc
under controlled/predictable conditions (with large archives it can
be resource intensive).

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?