mhonarc-users

RE: wilma_reindex

2002-02-02 12:00:29
Jason,
S> Sounds like the variables in this section of code from
S> wilma_reindex are not getting expanded correctly or I have defined
S> them incorrectly.

I'm don't see any variables that aren't getting expanded.  What makes
you think that's the case?

S> Can't exec "/usr/local/MHonArc2.5.2/mhonarc": No such file or
S> directory
Actually, I tried manually running the cmd with paths to everything fully
expanded and that works, hence my idea that maybe paths to the html archive
and mbox file wasn't getting expanded? See the last part of the error string
(sorry it's wrapped...)

[root(_at_)lims MHonArc2.5.2]# /var/www/cgi-bin/wilma_reindex lims Re-incing
lims.200202
/usr/local/MHonArc2.5.2/mhonarc -add -rcfile
/var/www/cgi-bin/.wilma/main.mrc -outdir 200202 lims.200202
Can't exec "/usr/local/MHonArc2.5.2/mhonarc": No such file or directory at
/var/www/cgi-bin/wilma_reindex line 163.

Looks like /usr/local/MHonArc2.5.2/mhonarc isn't there.  Are you sure
that's where you put it?

Pretty sure. Maybe I have the permissions wrong? Here are the permissions on
mhonarc.

[root(_at_)lims MHonArc2.5.2]# ls -l /usr/local/MHonArc2.5.2
total 3024
*snip*
-rwxr-xr-x    1 majordom daemon       2850 Sep  5 23:04 mhonarc
*snip*

Now I did have to play with the ARC_DIR and ARC_URL variable in lims.cf in
order to get the wilma cgi to display the archives in the browse secton of
the web page. Maybe this is the problem? Here's that section of the .cf
file:
# [ wilma ]
# Convenience definition of the list name for expansion in other
# definitions. Wilma knows the list name by the name of this
# configuration file.

LIST = lims

# [ wilma ]
# The title text for the list

TITLE = LIMS

# [ wilma wilma_reindex wilma_hiliter ]
# Pathname of the HTML archive directory (not including the archive
# directory itself).

ARC_DIR = /var/www/html/lims

# actual path to top level yearmonth html
# archive dirs is : /var/www/html/lims
# individual yearmonth archives are in subs like
# /var/www/html/lims/199903

# [ wilma ]
# URL path of the HTML archive directories if different than the file
# system path above. Leave blank if the same.
ARC_URL = /lims

# [ wilma_reindex ]
# Pathname of the raw mail list archive directory if different than the
# HTML archive. Leave blank if the same.

ARC_MBOX = /usr/local/majordomo-1.94.5/lists/lims.archive

# [ wilma wilma_reindex ]
# A Perl regular expression returning the year and month numbers
# in $1 and $2, respectively, from the HTML archive directory
# name. Backslashes must be doubled due to configuration variable
# interpolation.

ARC_REGEX  = ((?:19|20)?\\d\\d)(\\d\\d)$

# [ wilma_reindex ]
# A Perl regular expression returning the year and month numbers in
# $1 and $2, respectively, from the mailbox archive name if different
# than ARC_REGEX. Leave blank if the same. HTML archive directories
# and archive mailbox links are differientated by those file system
# attributes. Backslashes must be doubled due to configuration variable
# interpolation.

#MBOX_REGEX =

 - J<

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential information and are intended only for the person(s) named.  Any
use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via
e-mail and delete this message.