mhonarc-users

mharc tar.gz bundle available

2002-04-12 11:48:28
MHonArc Users,

Several users have requested to get a copy of mharc that I mentioned
in my previous status message.  You can download a copy at the
following URLs:

 <http://www.mhonarc.org/tar/mharc-0.1.3.tar.gz>
 <http://www.nacs.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/tar/mharc-0.1.3.tar.gz>

The package will only run on Unix-type systems.  If using Linux,
you should only have to install Namazu, <http://www.namazu.org/>,
since Procmail and Perl are generally available within the popular
Linux distribution.

It may be possible to use mharc on Win32 with Cygwin installed, but
some of the operational mechanics may need to be modified.

Read the README of the distribution for installation and usage
instructions.