mhonarc-users

Re[2]: Additional charset definitions?

2002-04-25 06:43:01
Hello Robert,

RH> At 9:19 AM -0700 4/24/02, Paul Hoffman wrote:

Has anyone added any character set definitions to their .mrcs? Here
is the list of ones that I have added so I don't get the warnings,
but I'd be interested if someone has better values for any of them.

I have 1 member of the list with messages with:

Subject: [mylist]
=?ISO-8859-15?B?UmU6IFtpLXdvcmtlcl0gSW5mb3JtYXRpb25lbiD8YmVyIDNkLURhdGVp?=
        =?ISO-8859-15?B?Zm9ybWF0ZQ==?=

Is this discussion about how to tell mhonarch to reencode such strings back
into normal
HTML??

I found at http://czyborra.com/charsets/iso8859.html
Subject: Re: Outlook & the Euro
ISO 8859-15 will probably be implemented by a number of vendors, but it will
take some time until a large percentage of the users start using those
versions. Until then, it might be wise *not* to make 8859-15 the default when
sending mail.

That means that  more  user in Europe will use ISO-8859-15 with a Euro
symbol.

So I want to get a way to "add any character set definitions into
.mrcs"
Thanks a lot, Wilhelm

--
Best regards,