mhonarc-users

Re: getting text of message as resource variable

2002-04-29 12:08:56
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:33:36 +0800
Greg Matheson <lang(_at_)ms(_dot_)chinmin(_dot_)edu(_dot_)tw> wrote:

I want to get (some of) the text of the message to include in the CGI
links, but looking through the resource variable list at
/usr/doc/MHonArc/rcvars.html and in the MSGFOOT documentation,
usr/doc/MHonArc/resources/msgfoot.html, it doesn't appear to be
possible.

Make the base message display a CGI, much as I have here at Kanga.NU
under PHP.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?