mhonarc-users

Re: getting text of message as resource variable

2002-05-01 21:05:27
On Wed, 1 May 2002 15:55:06 +0800
Greg Matheson <lang(_at_)ms(_dot_)chinmin(_dot_)edu(_dot_)tw> wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, J C Lawrence wrote: I need to do some research on
how other people have done what must be a common idea, grafting on to
MHonArc a webmail capability.

You can find some details on what I did under MHonArcc and and PHP here:

  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.004.htp

I'm currently in the process of duplicating that functionality, plus
more (SQL base with dynamic threading etc) under Python/Zope with
MHonArc as the front end message processor.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?