Re: mhn2mbox and v2.5.4

2002-05-17 23:30:04
On Tue, 14 May 2002, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:


I have successfully used mhn2mbox 
( with MHonArc v2.4.6 
to convert archives back to mbox format. Thanks, Anthony, for this 
program! However, when I had upgraded to MHonArc v2.5.4, I noticed that 
the message separators in the pseudo mbox didn't include email addresses 
any longer.

The reason seems to be that mhn2mbox makes use of the subroutine 
"mhonarc::extract_email_address()", which in the latest MHonArc version 
is dependent on the variable $AddrExp (set in to work.

I fixed it by adding


right after "mhonarc::initialize();" in mhn2mbox.

I call your attention to this, since there might be other, more 
important, shortcomings when using mhn2mbox with the latest MHonArc version.

/ Gunnar

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have changed the script



<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>