mhonarc-users

Re: use of HTML in AddressModifyCode

2002-05-27 15:30:04
John R. LoVerso wrote:
I particularly like this one, as it's non-linear:

        I can be reached at

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough;  the above _visually_ renders into

        I can be reached at user(_at_)example(_dot_)com

Look at the HTML: the text is non-linear; this is not something that a
simple pattern matcher is going to find.

This technique is listed on the spambot avoidance page, with the caveat that it's "not technically correct HTML". Have you tried an HTML validator on it?

    http://www.turnstep.com/Spambot/html.html#tables

--
OpenPGP encrypted mail welcome.