mhonarc-users

Re: Newbie Question

2002-06-28 11:30:05
On June 28, 2002 at 09:39, Simon Lascelles wrote:

Author sorting should work this way already: for a given author,
the messages will be sorted by date.
I had assumed (with the test data that I'm using) that the
ordering (correctly) by date within author was due to "nice"
test data rather than the program doing exectly what I wanted
already... I'll stop hunting in the documentation for something
that isn't there 'cos it isn't needed!  :-)

To test that I am correct, you can try setting the REVERSE
resource with the AUTHSORT resource.  The messages for a given
author should be listed in reverse chronological order.